On January 17, from 9:00 to 13:00 CET (UTC+1), the servers will undergo maintenance to deploy Update 126.96.36.199.
Update from the previous version: SD—85.52 MB, HD—135.31 MB (in addition to SD).
Holiday Maneuvers Concluded
The Holiday Maneuvers event is over, and the Hangar's festive design has been disabled.
- The Antonov M Masha received a longer boost, which also produces a higher acceleration.
- The Vultee XP-54 Swoose Goose's armament now features similar accuracy and overheating times with those installed on aircraft of the same type and period.
- Changes in balance settings for the Northrop P-61 Black Widow:
- Linear velocity in circular motion was increased. As a result, the aircraft will develop a higher speed in turns without stalling, which will lead to a larger turn radius.
- More time will be needed to reach maximum roll and pitch rates.
- The maximum pitch rate was slightly decreased.
- The aircraft's armament became slightly less accurate.
- Overheating and cooldown rates of its weapons were adjusted to match those of similar armament installed on other aircraft.
New Paint Schemes
New paint schemes were added for the following aircraft:
- Vultee XP-54 Swoose Goose
- Northrop P-61 Black Widow
Paint scheme characteristics:
- Concealment: +20%
- Resistance to damage from AA guns: +10%
- Resistance to damage from gunners: +5%
- Aircraft XP: +8%
These paint schemes will become available in future Premium Shop offers and as event rewards.
You'll find a new emblem dedicated to St. Valentine's Day 2024.
- Damage values were adjusted for Specialist configurations of the Vultee XP-54 Swoose Goose, McDonnell XP-67 Moonbat, and Rikugun Ki-93.
- Marks for destroyed aircraft and ground targets were repositioned on the McDonnell XP-67 Moonbat.
- The weapons carried by the McDonnell XP-67 Moonbat are now displayed correctly.
- A few localization fixes were made.
- Legal docs was updated.