Daily Battle Missions
This update marks the return of daily battle missions, which have been significantly improved.
Now each battle mission can be completed with planes of lower (I-IV), middle (V-VII) and higher (VIII-X) Tiers, with players now able to receive a reward for the completion of each battle mission, corresponding to its difficulty. Rewards will include: unique consumables (which cannot be purchased in the game store or obtained in any other way), credits and additional experience points.
The list of daily battle missions was extended - now it has more than one hundred missions. Three random missions will be offered each day (three difficulty levels each). The system for giving out daily missions considers the aircraft that the player has in their hangar. Once every four hours, the player can replace one battle mission with a new one, which also will be given out randomly. After 24 hours, completed missions will be replaced with new ones and uncompleted missions will be carried over to the next 24 hour period (day). Battle missions that have been completed at 1 or 2 difficulty levels will also be replaced with new missions, if a player has no required planes for the remaining difficulty levels.
- Changed the behaviour of attack planes. Reduced the chance of air target attacks before the destruction of all enemy ground targets. Improved the logic of bomb usage.
- Reduced bot skill level for "Easy" skill mode.
- Reduced the possibility of colliding with the surface and obstacles for map areas with difficult terrain.
- Reduced the number of bots which can be added to the standard battle by the matchmaker. Matchmaker was changed to fill the battles with more real players.
- New chat phrases were added. Frequency of chat use was reduced.
- Profitability of certain planes was increased according to the statistics results.
- The price of the "Improved Fire Extinguisher" from the Depot was reduced from 5000 to 2500 credits.
- The system of increased responsiveness for controls is now enabled by default for all new players.
- "Enable the system for control system processing in the game client" option in the game settings menu was moved from "Game" to "Controls".
- Multiple visual effects were modified for critical module damage. New visual effect for wounding pilots was added (effect of broken canopy).
- The option to disable the switching of the reticle to the "Good time for shooting" mode (the moment when the lead compensation point and reticle match) was added. Reticle appearance was reduced to avoid obscuring the target.
- "Self-Sealing Fuel Tank" - error fixed in the equipment name.
- Fixed the bug with the mechanics of the "Improved Radiator" consumable. Now it works as intended -increases the speed of boost recovery by 30% when the thrust is MIN.