Multirole Fighters, USA
- P-26 Peashooter — Tier II;
- P-35 — Tier III;
- P-43 Lancer — Tier IV;
- P-44 Rocket — Tier V;
- P-47B Thunderbolt — Tier VI;
- P-47N Thunderbolt — Tier VII;
- XP-72 — Tier VIII;
- F-84B Thunderjet — Tier IX;
- F-84F Thunderstreak — Tier X.
New Plane available for the purchase in the Game Shop:
- Lockheed XP-58 Chain Lightning — USA, Heavy Fighter Tier VIII.
Physics and Balance
Fixes to system balance
- The impact of critical damage to wings on roll manoeuvrability was reduced.
- New planes F-84B and F-84F can now mount and shoot 2 types of rockets (Tiny Tim and HVAR Mk. 25). The second rockets type is utilized by the bombs slot and can be launched with bomb drop key (default - Space).
- Increased damage and damage radius for Tiny Tim rockets. These rockets can be mounted on XF5U, F-84B and F-84F.
Balance changes for particular planes
Changes in the Research Tree
- Yak-3 — reduced cooling period for synchronized 20mm B-20.
- Yak-9 — increased damage for NS-45 cannon.
- Yak-9U — increased damage for NS-45M cannon.
- Ме 410 — reduced cooling period for fuselage 20mm MG-151/20 (1941).
- Me 262 HG II — reduced HP, reduced manoeuvrability.
- Me 262 HG III — reduced HP, reduced manoeuvrability.
- Fw 252 — increased long range accuracy.
- Reduced damage and accuracy for 30mm MG-213/30 cannons (mounted on Me 262 HG II, Me 262 HG III, Fw 252, Me P.1102 B).
- XF5U — reduced damage for 20mm M39 guns. Increased damage and damage radius for Tiny Tim rockets.
- F6U — reduced HP, reduced manoeuvrability.
- Reduced damage and accuracy for 20mm Mk.12 guns (mounted on F6U, F-94D, F2H, F7U, XF-90).
- F7U and XF-90: 500lb bombs were replaced with the more powerful AN-M64 500-lb
- Hurricane IID — increased HP, reduced controllability, increased accuracy for 40mm Vickers S cannons.
- Swift — increased long range accuracy.
- Reduced damage and accuracy for 30mm ADEN cannons (mounted on Javelin, Swift, P.228)
- J7W2 - Increased accuracy for 20mm Type 99-2 Model 5
- The possibility to use consumables depending on the skill level was added
- Improved tactics of group interaction for the starting break up
- Reduced probability of collision with an object on the map
- Changed system of ammo type usage. Bots with skill level «Newbie» will be using standard belts, «Fighter» and «Veteran» will use universal ammo type
- Increased accuracy when attacking the ground targets with outboard weapon.
- "Bay" map was returned to the pool of maps available for standard and training battles.
- The function to put full teams in the queue panel and swap teams was added.
- Reworked "add-bots to the room" window.
- Additional possibility to edit bots if they were placed in teams.
- Description of the most significant plane features were added to the plane info window, and to the plane purchase window.
- Fixed the display of fire animation for IL-2
- The bug in the terms of the daily battle mission "Jack of All Trades" was fixed
- Fixed the bug of the clan emblem display on chrome camo of Spitfire XIV
- Improved ability of bots (attack aircraft) to perform turning manoeuvres
- Fix for the problem of plane class icon appearing over the plane tier in the tooltip