- Ar 197 — increased HP and manoeuvrability.
- Me 262HG II — increased shooting time before overheating for 20mm guns.
- XFL-1 — significantly improved manoeuvrability and speed characteristics: reduced stall speed, increased dive speed, increased boost time, and reduced speed loss in turn. Weapon changed when shooting with short bursts: slightly reduced shooting time before guns overheat but the cool-down period has been significantly increased.
New planes available for purchase in the client:
- Kochyerigin BSh-1 — USSR, Tier III Attack Aircraft;
- Arado Ar 197 — Germany, Tier IV Multirole Fighter;
- Bell XFL-1 Airabonita — USA, Tier V Fighter.
New gift planes:
- Seversky 2PA — USA, Tier IV Fighter.
- Lockheed XP-58 Chain Lightning — USA, Tier VIII Heavy Fighter.
The Set of National Camouflages for following planes:
- USSR — I-16 (e) (Spain), Yak-3 (Normandy-Neman, France), La-5 (Czech);
- Germany — Bf 109B (Spain), Bf 109F Friedrich (Romania), Ju 87G Stuka (Slovakia), Fw 190V (Hungary), Ju 88P (Netherlands), Hs 129B (Romania);
- USA — P-36 Hawk (France), P-51A Mustang (Poland);
- GB — Spitfire V (Poland).
Equipment and Consumables
Prohibiting simultaneous mounting of consumables related to the same group:
The mounting of several items is prohibited for consumables with similar effects (for example several fire extinguishers or re-starters). Appropriate types of consumables installed on the aircraft of players will be unmounted and moved to the Depot - they can be mounted again if necessary.
- New map added - "Dam", available for battles of V-IX Tiers.
El Halluf map was changed
- The landscape will be changed to become more mountainous.
- Changes have been made to the ground target arrangement.
- Map will still be available for battles between Tiers I-IV.
Graphic and Interface
Atmospheric light dispersion
The mechanics of sky rendering was changed completely. Now it uses the mechanics simulating the real atmospheric light dispersion in the air. It has greatly expanded the visible space and improved the realism of the atmosphere.
- Filters for the hangar planes carousel: can now filter by planes with the bonus for victory in battle, premium aircraft and planes with elite status.
- Improved interface of the "Events" tab — new function for sorting the planes table. Players can now hide discounts for the planes that are already in the hangar.
- Chat, contact list and system messages buttons replaced with icons.
- Number of players from the contact list (and online) now displayed in the chat.
- Quick commands now available during the pre-battle countdown.
- Reworked filters for the "Depot" tab.
- Refined tooltips for modules and planes — now players can see how much XP points or credits are needed for the research or purchase.
- Confirmation window added for demobilisation of crewmembers who have battle experience.
- Standardised display of information about the plane — Tier, class and plane model are displayed everywhere now.
- Reworked system message about invitation to the Flight — now it can be accepted in the system message.
- The number of items in the equipment list (tab "Service") increased up to 10.
- The possibility to join the battle in all Hangar tabs when the plane is ready for battle - for screen resolution with a height of 960 pixels.