Update 2.1.10 introduces the brand-new special reward aircraft:
- Potez 540 – a French (Europe) Tier III bomber.
An air cruiser of the first half of the 1930s. Was called up to perform a wide range of missions: from reconnaissance to strikes on enemy positions. Proved successful in the early stages of the Spanish Civil War. By the beginning of active hostilities against Germany, the planes were considered obsolete and removed from combat units.
You can obtain this aircraft by completing special missions dedicated to the World of Warplanes' anniversary.
Aircraft Balance Changes
- The following changes have been applied for all the Tier IX – X bombers:
- Reduced acceleration in dive.
- Increased speed loss when maneuvering in a dive.
- Reduced maneuverability in a dive and roll maneuverability.
- Significantly reduced cruise and top speed at non-optimal altitudes.
- Reduced maneuverability at non-optimal altitudes.
- Optimal altitude parameters increased.
- Changed the chances of getting into Tier VI – VII battles for a number of Tier VI aircraft.
Added themed festive emblem dedicated to the World of Warplanes' anniversary that will be available as a reward.