Operation Holiday Maneuvers
The Operation Holiday Maneuvers event will run from December 20 to January 16 23:00 (UTC).
By advancing along the holiday route, players receive valuable Christmas gifts. Among the main prizes are aircraft from the new branch of British multirole fighters (The Hawker Typhoon, Hawker Tempest, and Hawker Sea Hawk), a pilot for the Hawker Typhoon with 5 skill points, a pilot for the Hawker Sea Hawk with 9 skill points, holiday paint schemes and decorations for these vehicles, as well as the Premium British fighter Hawker P.V.3 with a unique pilot Rudolf Hawker. When flying on the Hawker P.V.3, the unique pilot puts on a holiday mask and his plane leaves festive trails in the sky.
The continuation of the British Hawker multirole fighters’ line was added. Fast and well-adapted for aerial combat, these aircraft are armed with powerful autocannons and rockets.
- Hawker Typhoon — UK, Tier VII multirole fighter;
- Hawker Tempest — UK, Tier VIII multirole fighter;
- Hawker Sea Hawk — UK, Tier IX multirole fighter;
- Hawker Hunter — UK, Tier X multirole fighter.
Planes of Tiers VII–IX can be received during the Operation Holiday Maneuvers event. After the event is over, the full branch will be available for research and purchase, and the Tier X plane will be added to the tech tree. Up to this moment, the Hawker Hunter can be met in battles as an airplane under AI control.
With the release of Update 2.0.9, the transition from the Tornado to the Spitfire Mk. IX will no longer be available.
- Curtiss-Wright XP-55 Ascender — USA, Tier VI fighter;
- Hawker P.V.3 — UK, Tier III fighter.
Aircraft available only to developers and participants of the Supertest for testing:
- Tupolev Tu-1 — USSR, Tier VII heavy fighter.
Premium Aircraft for tokens
Added the possibility to get unique Premium aircraft (the Vampire F.1 and XP-55) by completing special chains of missions. These chains of missions can be activated for free in the Supply Service. Missions that are included in the chains are not time-limited. They can also be completed using Tokens.
Added a new type of consumable — boosters. Boosters provide a significant increase to rewards earned in battle for a short time. The following types of boosters are available:
- Upgrade Implementation — Aircraft Experience +100%. This consumable also increases all derivatives of aircraft experience — Crew Experience and Free Experience.
- Intensive Training — Crew Experience +300%.
- Air Reconnaissance — Free Experience +300%.
- Procurement System Improvement — credits +100%.
Full patch notes