Prepare to dive into a brand new version of World of Warplanes as we introduce Update 2.0.4! Read on to find out more about what's new, what's different, and what you can look forward to when you next get airborne...
Highlights of World of Warplanes Version 2.0.4
New Game Modes: Invasion and Attrition
With Update 2.0.4, we're proud to announce the launch of two brand new modes in World of Warplanes. These new modes will receive dedicated overviews closer to their launch, but you can look forward to playing them across the following weekends throughout March and April as part of a new game event:
- Invasion: March 2 at 18:00 UTC – March 5 at 02:00 UTC
- Attrition: March 9 at 18:00 UTC – March 12 at 02:00 UTC
- Invasion: March 16 at 18:00 UTC – March 19 at 02:00 UTC
- Attrition: March 23 at 18:00 UTC – March 26 at 02:00 UTC
- Invasion: March 30 at 18:00 UTC – April 2 at 02:00 UTC
- Attrition: April 6 at 18:00 UTC – April 9 at 02:00 UTC
New Game Event: Operation Westwall
Running in parallel to the launch of our two new game modes, prepare for a brand new in-game event: Operation Westwall, launching on March 2. Take part in missions to win awesome prizes - watch out for the dedicated article for Operation Westwall coming soon!
Take part in the Operation Westwall event to get your hands on the Luftwaffe's newest and most terrible weapon, and the Fighter sent in by the Allies to stop it in its tracks:
Two New Maps
Shine a light in the darkness, and join a very cold war in the two newest maps being added to World of Warplanes with Update 2.0.4:
In addition to the big news, we're also making the following changes with Update 2.0.4:
- Improvements to combat log
- Improvements to in-game camera zoom
- Addition of new camouflage
- and even more!
Check out the full patch notes to find out what else is new to World of Warplanes with this latest update!