- The branches of the recently added U.S. heavy bombers (B-17D, B-17G, and B-32) and Japanese heavy fighters (Ki-45, Ki-102, and Ki-93) are now available for research and purchase in the Tech Tree.
- The branch of U.S. heavy bombers forks from the Tier V XP-44 multirole fighter, starts with the Tier V B-17D bomber, and ends with the B-32 bomber joining the Tier VII P-47N multirole fighter.
- The branch of Japanese heavy fighters forks from the Tier IV Ki-43-I and A6M1 fighters, starts with the Ki-45 heavy fighter, and ends with the Ki-93 heavy fighter joining the Tier VIII Ki-94-II fighter and the Tier VIII J7W1 multirole fighter.
- Fixed the bug that prevented one of the emblems of the Vickers Venom from providing a bonus.
- Changed the descriptions of the key features of Japanese heavy fighters in the aircraft specifications panel in the Hangar.
- Fixed the bug where damaged modules of some bombers were not displayed correctly in the aircraft layout in the battle interface.
- Removed the Premium Account maximum duration limit. Now players who have reached the maximum Premium Account duration will be able to receive rewards extending its duration.
Click below to read the full patch notes.
Full patch notes