Fallen13, the founder of Pfoten für die Seele - Gaming gegen Krebs (Paws for the Soul - Gaming against cancer) and a long-time member of the wargaming community, and his team have once more organized . The collected money will again go to the German Society for Palliative Medicine, which administers the money for the oncological palliative ward of the Horst-Schmitt-Klinik in Wiesbaden, Germany.
Some of you might remember the campaign from the last two years, when in total 9.124,07€ were collected. This would not have happened without your generosity, and therefore, we want to support Fallen13 again this year and encourage you to participate.
If you want to make a donation, you can access the donation account directly by clicking on the button below.
* During the donation, you have the choice to support the donation platform. This is optional, meaning that the amount for betterplace.org can be set to 0 if desired.
Donations for dog therapy
All your donations directly support the HSK's dog therapy, whose goal is to provide joy and comfort during the patients' difficult times with specially trained dogs.
Copyright by Ivana Seger "Emma hilft"
Ivana Seger from "Emma hilft" is doing great and important work with her dogs, but it is exclusively financed by donations. So, let's show once again that the community of World of Warplanes and Wargaming always supports a good cause, even in days when everyone has a bit of a hard time!
Streams for the good cause
However, a direct donation is not the only way you can support the campaign. From 01.11. to 01.12. there are lots of streams with well-known content creators playing World of Tanks, World of Warships, and World of Warplanes, all dedicated to the fundraising campaign.
The following streamers have already announced their support:
World of Tanks
World of Warships
World of Warplanes
All of the streams will be accompanied by Fallen13 and his “paws team” consisting of Atlan, rxzp8, Simlock, and Zhenwu, who are ready to answer your questions and of course, will join the battle! Sehales from World of Warships will also make an appearance.
During the streams, there will be a lot of entertainment and prizes waiting for you. Tune in, ask your questions about the campaign, and above all, donate!
Detailed stream schedules can be found here.
Schedules may change at short notice. Keep an eye on the website and Facebook page for the latest information.
So far, the following prizes and giveaways could be organized, which will be raffled off during the marathon.
- 12x 7 days of World of Tanks Premium Account
- 4x 3 days of World of Tanks Premium Account
- 4x 1 Personal Reserve: +300% Crew XP for 2 hours
- 2x 1 Tier VI Premium Vehicle
- 2x 1 Tier VIII Premium Vehicle (except Type 59, Type 59 Gold, and Reward Vehicles)
- 1x Sabaton "The Great War" History Edition CD
- 1x Cobi Tank Rudy
- 10x Face Coverings by Deutschen Panzer Museum Munster
- 6x 1 Tier VI Premium Ship Container
- 30x 1 Restless Fire Flag + 20 Restless Fire Camouflages
- 30x 7 days of World of Warships Premium Account
- 12x 5 of each Signal Flag: Basilisk, Dragon, Hydra, Leviathan, Wyvern, Scylla, Red Dragon, Ouroboros
- 1 VIP Code: West Virginia 1941, Irian, Z-39, 3 Port Slots, 30 Days of World of Warships-Premium Account, 25 Victory Salute Camouflages
- 20x Tier VII Kostikov 302
Roll Out and donate!