DONATIONS | STREAMS | PRIZES | DOG-ASSISTED THERAPY
Fallen13, the founder of Gaming gegen Krebs (Gaming against Cancer) and a longtime member of the Wargaming community has once again put his team to work and organized donation streams. Just as in previous years, all of the collected money will go to the German Society for Palliative Medicine (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Palliativmedizin e.V.), which will use it for the Oncological Palliative Care Unit at the Horst Schmitt Clinic in Wiesbaden. The goal is to finance their animal-assisted therapy program by "Emma Hilft" for another year.
Donations for the Dog-Assisted Therapy
You might remember the campaign from previous years, and thanks to your support of "Gaming gegen Krebs", more than 18,000 euros have been collected since 2018. We want to support the campaign of Fallen13 again this year and encourage everyone to participate. If the goal is reached and additional donations are collected, the project has been expanded to include other hospice facilities supported by "Emma Hilft", for example, the Lebensbrücke Flörsheim hospice.
If you want to donate, the button below will take you directly to the donation account.
TO THE DONATION ACCOUNT
When donating, you have the choice to support the donation platform. This is optional, which means the amount for betterplace.org can be set to 0 if desired.
Streams for the Good Cause
A direct donation isn't the only way to support the campaign.
Like in previous years, various German content creators from World of Tanks, World of Warships, World of Warships Legends, and World of Warplanes have joined the donation drive. They have teamed up with "Gaming gegen Krebs". From 01.11. to 01.12., they will be streaming fantastic Tanks, Ships, and Planes action on their channels to promote the good cause.
The following streamers have already announced their support:
World of Tanks
World of Warships
World of Warships Legends
World of Warplanes
Also, some Wargaming employees won't miss the chance to drop by streams, such as Sehales from World of Warships and Teekanne from WoWs Legends.
Events are subject to change at short notice. So keep an eye on the website and Facebook page for up-to-date information.
- Q&A with Ivana Seger on November 6, from 10:30 CET to 15:30 CET (UTC+1);
- World of Warships Legends Stream: Adlerwache & Teekanne on November 9, from 19:00 CET (UTC+1);
- World of Tanks Stream: Ohare & Valliwusel (Multistream with Valliwusel) on November 13, from 10:30 CET to 15:00 CET (UTC+1);
- World of Tanks Stream: Moerp & Mootality on November 15, from 18:00 CET (UTC+1);
- World of Warplanes Stream: AngryChilli on November 20, from 19:30 CET (UTC+1);
- World of Tanks Stream: Keyhand on November 23, from 14:30 CET to 18:00 CET (UTC+1);
- World of Tanks Stream: Moerp on November 23, from 18:00 CET (UTC+1);
- World of Warships Stream: Hurz on November 25, from 20:00 CET (UTC+1);
- World of Warships Stream: Seakrauts & BaxterChico on November 27, from 16:00 CET to 00:00 CET (UTC+1);
- World of Warships Stream: JustTrashee on November 28, from 20:00 CET to 23:00 CET (UTC+1);
- World of Warships Stream: Xairen & JaneDee on November 29, from 18:30 CET to 21:00 CET (UTC+1);
- World of Tanks Stream: Xairen & JaneDee on November 29, from 21:00 CET to 23:00 CET (UTC+1);
- World of Warships Stream: PrivatePinguin on November 30, from 17:00 CET (UTC+1).
Q&A session with Ivana Seger
On November 6 from 10:30 CET (UTC+1), there will also be a very special stream. Ivana Seger from "Emma Hilft" will stop by and personally answer your questions about animal-assisted therapy, the "Gaming gegen Krebs" campaign, her dogs, and anything else that might interest you on the topic. Of course, she will not be alone but will also bring one or two of her dogs.
In addition to good entertainment, lots of prizes are waiting for you as well during the streams. So tune in, ask your questions about the campaign, and most importantly, donate!
All of the streams will also be accompanied by Fallen13 and his team (Atlan, rxzp8, Simlock, Zhenwu, and Suistar7). They will be happy to answer any further questions you may have about the donation drive and will, of course, be joining the fun themselves! In addition, Wargaming employees will also be present at one or the other stream.
So far, the following prizes and giveaways could be organized, which will be raffled off during the marathon. They are not tied to donations and are considered a thank you for tuning in and participating.
World of Tanks:
- 15 3x "K-Nine" Camouflage and 1 "Bernese Mountain Dog" decal
- 12 7 days of World of Tanks Premium Account
- 6 3 days of World of Tanks Premium Account
- 6 Premium vehicles Tier VI
- 3 Premium vehicles Tier VIII (except Type 59, Type 59 G, and reward tanks)
World of Warships:
- 3 Blyskawica Cobi model kit
and per streamer:
- 1 Tier VI Premium Ship
- 5 7 days of World of Warships Premium Account
- 5 10 "Black, White, Red" camouflage and 10 "Flying Dutchman" camouflage
- 2 Johannes Meck Leyne Commander with 10 skill points
World of Warships Legends:
- 2 Tier IV Premium Ship
- 2 Tier V Premium Ship
- 2 Tier VI Premium Ship
(from the current collection of Premium Ships available for Doubloons in the in-game shop)
World of Warplanes:
- 25 Tier V Grumman F5F Skyrocket with 100% trained crew and Hangar slot
Animal-Assisted Therapy through "Emma Hilft"
All your donations will directly support the dog therapy program at the HSK and other hospice or palliative care facilities. The therapy goal is to provide joy and comfort during patients' difficult times with specially trained dogs.
Ivana Seger from "Emma hilft" does tremendous and important work with her dogs, financed exclusively by donations. Let's demonstrate once again that the community of World of Warplanes and Wargaming always supports a good cause!
Copyright by Ivana Seger "Emma hilft"
Use of animal-assisted therapy in palliative care
In palliative care, the focus is not on healing and prolonging life but on maintaining the quality of life, relieving pain, eliminating other discomforts, and providing care and closeness.
This is where animal-assisted therapy comes in, intending to improve mental well-being and promote communication. The presence of the specially trained animals creates a relaxed and calming atmosphere. The animal can provide comfort, act as a mediating medium to facilitate communication between all parties involved, and thus also help with the grieving process.
Mehr über das Thema könnt ihr auf der Website emmahilft.de von Ivana Seger erfahren. Alle aktuellen Informationen über den Spendenmarathon von Fallen13 findet ihr unter gaming-gegen-krebs.de, oder auf der Facebook Seite von Gaming gegen Krebs - Pfoten für die Seele.
You can learn more about this topic on the website emmahilft.de by Ivana Seger. The latest information about Fallen13's charity event is available at gaming-gegen-krebs.de, or on the Facebook page of Gaming gegen Krebs - Pfoten für die Seele.
Roll Out and donate!