Update 2.0.8 introduced two brand new tech tree branches to World of Warplanes. In one corner is the famous American Heavy Fortress bomber group, and in the other is their counter - the Japanese heavy fighters. Both branches feature tiers V-VII aircraft and are available for you to earn during this event.
The following event will be available from 8 November at 13:00 to 5 December at 09:00 CET (UTC +1).
Simply head to the Supply Service menu, buy Operation Orders for your chosen plane and complete the series of missions given to be able to conquer the skies in your brand new bomber or heavy fighter!
Operation Orders can be bought with Tokens and carried out at any time before the event ends. Of course, if you are struggling with missions or are short on time, you can always spend Tokens to complete your missions automatically.
Having trouble making the decision of which one to go for first? Here's a reminder of the planes waiting for you:
- Boeing B-17D — Tier V American bomber;
- Boeing B-17G — Tier VI American bomber;
- Consolidated B-32 — Tier VII American bomber;
- Kawasaki Ki-45 Toryu — Tier V Japanese heavy fighter;
- Kawasaki Ki-102 — Tier VI Japanese heavy fighter;
- Rikugun Ki-93 — Tier VII Japanese heavy fighter.