The Flaming Shores Event
The enemy has entered a positional impasse on the fire banks. A wide water barrier lying between them does not allow any of the parties to proclaim their domination. Only the Air Force of each side can decide the fate of the battle. The key to victory will be the strategic bombers, who are ready to take down every enemy. The players task is to repel the raid and defend the air defense weaponry, or escort the raids and simultaneously suppress enemy air defense positions. This is the concept of the new game mode "Bomber Escort".
Prove your skill in the new Bomber Escort mode, flying with courage through the enemies defense, and testing your favourite fighters!
- The first operation of each stage will last from Thursday to Friday. The second operation will be from Saturday to Sunday.
- The aircraft is limited to levels IV-X.
During each operation you will have to:
- Complete three Personal Missions which each class of aircraft. Performing the tasks will get you prizes* ;
- There is one community Mission common to all players. Its completion doubles the number of prizes, among which you can find many valuable rewards.
Achievements and Prizes
- Aircraft and Missions (Operation Orders)** to receive them;
- Junkers Ju-86E, Tier III German Bomber
- Heinkel He 111 H-2, Tier IV German Bomber
- Henschel Hs 129A, Tier IV German Ground Attacker
- Vickers Venom, Tier V British Fighter
- Gloster Meteor F. I., Tier VII British Fighter
- Dornier Do 335 A-1 Pfeil , Tier VIII German Heavy Fighter
- De Havilland Vampire F.1, Tier VIII British Fighter
- Pilots with XP points;
- Gold ;
- Premium Days;
- Free XP;
- Premium Consumables;
- Certificates for the completion of Missions in Operation Orders;
- Hangar Slots.