Fly low and catch this exciting transmission - Update 2.0.2 is upon you! Implementing exciting changes just in time for the holiday season, we're excited to introduce six new aircraft, two new maps, a special hangar, and a brand new event: Skies of Albion.
Highlights of World of Warplanes Version 2.0.2
Skies of Albion
Introduced with Update 2.0.2, a special in-game event will be available for pilots to play from December 21 until January 11. Stay tuned to the main portal for more information in a dedicated article very soon!
Six new aircraft will be introduced with the latest update, obtainable through participation in the Sky of Albion event from December 20:
- Dornier Do 17Z - German Tier IV Bomber
- Junkers Ju 88A - German Tier V Bomber
- Dornier Do 217M - German Tier VI Bomber
- Hawker Hurricane I - British Tier IV Multirole Fighter
- Hawker Hurricane II - British Tier V Multirole Fighter
- Hawker Tornado - British Tier VI Multirole Fighter
Two glorious new vistas to explore and dominate will be available with Update 2.0.2:
Have you been naughty or nice? Regardless, from December 21 until January 11 you'll be able to partake in World of Warplanes' own spin on Secret Santa, a time-honoured tradition of exchanging mysterious presents with friends, family, colleagues, and fellow gamers! True to the spirit of the tradition, you'll be able to buy Santa bundles for your friends, or for yourself, and revel in the festive goodies concealed within. Expect more information later this month!
Log-in after Update 2.0.2 to enjoy a special new hangar inspired by the Battle of Britain!
- Embedded video tutorials will be introduced to ease newcomers into the World of Warplanes.
- Some changes have been made to tech trees.
- Certain gift Premium planes will become standard Premium planes, and vice versa.
For a full list of all the changes mentioned here and even more that will be implemented in Update 2.0.2, check out the detailed patch notes.