World of Warplanes 2.0.3 Patchnotes
With Update 2.0.3, we bring an end to the Skies of Albion event, make several new aircraft available for research in the tech tree, and introduce several visual improvements to the Adriatic and Arctic maps. For more information on improvements and bug fixes in Update 2.0.3, read on!
Skies of Albion Is Over
The Skies of Albion event is over. All loot crates earned in battles and purchased with tokens have been opened automatically, and their contents have been transferred to players' accounts. All players who received operation orders will be able to complete their missions within the next 24 hours.
Dornier Do 17 Z-7 Kauz, Junkers Ju 88 A, Dornier Do 217 M, Hawker Hurricane Mk I, Hawker Hurricane Mk II, and Hawker Tornado can now be researched. The branch of German Bombers starts after Focke-Wulf Fw 57, while the branch of British Multirole Fighters starts after Blackburn Skua.
Bristol Blenheim Mk.IV (early mod.), Douglas A-26B Invader, and Myasishchev RB-17 bombers can no longer be purchased with tokens. With the release of this update, they become Premium aircraft and will be available for purchase with gold.
The Adriatic and Arctic maps have received visual improvements.
- Added glaciers in the southeast corner around the refinery.
- Added swimming whales in various places in the water.
- Reworked the salt lake area, changed the shape of lakes, and also reworked how steam is displayed.
- Added villages in the eastern part of the map.
- Added a forest near the military base.
- Improved the level of detail in the coastal area. Added underwater reefs.
- Reworked the clouds to add a picturesque touch to the map.
- Added additional objects in the mountains surrounding the Mining Plant.
Improvements and Bug Fixes
- Fixed a critical error of the game client caused by launching the game with an invalid preferences.xml file.
- Added an option to clear the embedded browser cache when the “Launch the game and clear its cached data“ option in Wargaming.net Game Center is selected.
- Fixed an error causing the pop-up windows with aircraft characteristics not to appear on the aircraft carousel during the respawn waiting time.
- Fixed an error that caused the critical damage taken by the previous aircraft that has been destroyed to be displayed on the module scheme of the new aircraft chosen after the respawn.