Balance Fixes for Aircraft
- As part of improving the visualisation of rear gunners firing, the burst duration for rear guns mounted on the Fw 189 C, Ju 87 G, Me 410, Me 265, Me 329, Me 1099 B-2, Me P.1102 B, and XP-58 was increased.
New Planes Available in the Premium Shop:
- Arsenal-Delanne AD 10C2: French Tier V fighter
- SNCASE SE 100: French Tier V heavy fighter
New Gift Aircraft
- Kochyerigin-Yatsenko DI-6i: Soviet Tier III multirole fighter
- Arsenal VB 10: French Tier VII heavy fighter
- Bell P-39N-1 Airacobra: U.S. Tier VI fighter
Moving Rear Guns
Development and testing of animated rear gunners and their guns still continues. It is possible to see rear gunners tracking a target and firing at it. Also, the animation for firing with rear guns was added. For this update, moving rear guns were added for the following aircraft: Fw 189 C, Ju 87 G, Me 410, Me 265, Me 329, Me 1099 B-2, Me P.1102 B, and XP-58.
Limited Time Offer: "French Duo"
For a limited time, there will be an offer for the "French Duo" bundle that will include two French aircraft: the Tier V Arsenal-Delanne AD 10C2 fighter and Tier V SNCASE SE 100 heavy fighter. These two aircraft will be available for purchase only as a bundle that will also include a unique paint scheme, nose art, and emblem. The bundle will cost 3,600.
Event "Three Years Airborne!"
To mark the third anniversary of World of Warplanes, the update will bring a new fall marathon with a chain of compound missions. Players who complete all the primary tasks will be awarded with the Soviet Tier III multirole fighter, the Kochyerigin-Yatsenko DI-6i. If players complete all additional tasks, they will receive the French Tier VII heavy fighter, the Arsenal VB 10.
Bonus paint schemes were added for a number of aircraft. The paint schemes will be available for holders of the Sikorsky Order. Bonus paint schemes for participating in World of Warplanes Alpha and Beta Tests are no longer added to accounts.
List of aircraft:
- Hawker Demon
- Boomerang CA-12
- Bristol Type 133
- De Havilland 103 Hornet
- De Havilland 98 Mosquito
- Spitfire I
- Spitfire V
- Spitfire IX
- Spitfire XIV
- Wirraway CA-1
Fixes for Aircraft Models
Added oxygen masks for pilots of the following aircraft:
- P-82 Twin Mustang
- XP-58 Chain Lightning
- F2G Super Corsair
- P-51H Mustang
- Fixed a bug in the Hangar interface where the description of the advantages of Premium aircraft in the panel with aircraft specifications disappeared after switching between aircraft.
- Fixed a bug where the game client froze when showing replays, especially when the play speed was high.
- Fixed a bug where the buttons "Battle results" and "Invite to Flight" in the Contact menu did not work.
- Fixed a bug where the name of the active microphone was not displayed in the tab "Volume" in the settings menu (yet the microphone worked).
- Fixed a bug where the crew panel disappeared after opening and closing the game settings when the tab "Crew" was opened.
- Fixed a bug where the game client that was minimised before and then maximized ended with the error if the Hangar was loading at that moment.
- Fixed a bug where the hints related to the event "Japanese Threat" were still displayed after the event was over.
- Fixed some critical game client bugs appearing when loading and leaving a battle.
- Fixed a bug where chassis of the Ki-61 was not displayed correctly. Changed the position of the weapons in the nose on the K-27.
- Fixed a bug where the chassis of the damaged Ju 88 P was not displayed correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the 20mm and 30mm cannons mounted on the Ta 152 looked identical.