New Multirole Fighters
These new Soviet Multirole Fighters can be researched after the Yak-9U.
- Sukhoi Su-9, Tier VIII Multirole Fighter
- Alekseyev I-211, Tier IX Multirole Fighter
- Alekseyev I-215, Tier X Multirole Fighter
These new German Multirole Fighters can be researched after the Fw 190 D.
- Blohm und Voss BV P.210, Tier VIII Multirole Fighter
- Blohm und Voss BV P.212.03, Tier IX Multirole Fighter
- Blohm und Voss BV P.215.02, Tier X Multirole Fighter
Battle for Thor's Hammer
This new event will start after the release of the update. It features daily confrontations between Axis and Allied forces over control of a hidden Axis base in a remote part of Scandinavia. The latest and most technologically advanced German and Soviet aircraft are thrown into battle and can be captured by players. You can find more information here.
As part of the Battle for Thor's Hammers, new hangars are available. They will switch, depending on your chosen side in the confrontations. Each of the two hangars has two states: Peace and War. Normally, they will be in the peaceful state. Once a confrontation starts, they will change to reflect the raging battle.
A new pack of emblems with modern flags was added to the game. There are 43 new emblems available, which can be applied to all aircraft in the game:
- Czech Republic
- South Korea
- Me 262 Schwalbe, Me 262 HGII: Increased the chance to hit aircraft with R4M Rockets
- F-94D Starfire: Increased the chance to hit aircraft with 2.75" Mk. 4 FFAR Rockets
- Me 109 TL: Increased the damage of WGr 21 Rockets
- Dornier Do-17 Z-7 Kauz: Fixed the behaviour of the rear guns. Both guns are now animated when tracking and firing.