There are plenty of fun and entertaining animated movies, in which the main characters are machines, i.e. ships, cars, trains, etc. On a screen they appear like any other living creature: singing, cracking jokes, and generally doing all sorts of crazy stuff. Yet there are no cartoons about our project.
World of Warplanes Community Team invites you to participate in the Warplane Toon Contest. Use this opportunity to demonstrate your creativity and sense of humour by making a toon (cartoon character) model of your favourite warplane of any pliable and plastic material.
Important Contest Requirements:
- Everyone may participate;
- A warplane model has to be made of any pliable and plastic material (clay, play-dough, plasticine, etc.) in an "animated" (toon) style and photographed;
- A warplane model has to be present in the game;
- A toon model photograph has to contain author’s in-game username.
- An author’s in-game username may NOT be added using any graphic editing software, e.g. better type your username on a piece of paper and make sure it is legible;
- You may NOT use any graphic editing software to alter your toon model;
- A photograph may NOT violate moral, ethical and legal principles as well as the Forum Rules and Guidelines, Wargaming.net Terms of Service;
- A photograph should be submitter using a [IMG][/IMG] tag;
- All submitted contest photographs shall be deemed as an exclusive property of Wargaming.net, in accordance with Terms of Service;
- A photograph should be no larger than 1024 х 768, saved as a .jpeg file, no bigger than 0.7 MB.
- Creator of the most original and fun warplane toon model will be awarded 6,000 game gold and the Global Alpha Test access;
- A runner-up will be awarded 5,000 game gold and the Global Alpha Test access;
- A third place contender will be awarded 4,000 game gold and the Global Alpha Test access.
NOTE: Prize gold will be transferred to winners’ Wargaming.net unified accounts.
*World of Warplanes Community Team reserves the right to reallocate prize gold at its discretion, depending on the quality and quantity of submitted works.
You may submit your works beginning from 15:00 UTC, 14 March, until 9:00 UTC, 28 March. Curious what time this is in your region? Use this handy Time Zone Converter to help you out.
Special forum thread to submit your works